superdestroymansuperdestroyman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

DBZ Kai (Intro) - Cover DBZ Kai (Intro) - Cover

Hah, i like this so much i sang the lyrics to it

DiroNomer responds:

Lol thanks for enjoying.

Skyrim Theme Piano Skyrim Theme Piano

FUS RO GREAT!!!!

PW:AA Cornered Variation 8-Bit PW:AA Cornered Variation 8-Bit

OBJECTION! DR.Wily isn't guilty! it's the prosecutor Zero!

PWAA Cornered PWAA Cornered

i want to play final fantasy now

Jizzle's Remix: Cornered Part1 Jizzle's Remix: Cornered Part1

best....song...ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JizzleJDaAmplifia responds:

lmao thanks. I was actually playing around with this one but I loved the original version. Thought I do a fan tribute.

Fragrance of Dark Coffee - PW Fragrance of Dark Coffee - PW

Makes me remember how i kicked his ass in the final round, thanks!

Ace Attorney: Cornered Metal Ace Attorney: Cornered Metal

OBJECTION this hasn't gotten views because people think that phoeinex wright is a stupid game!
BUT! it's an awesome game therefore this should get more views and, PICO didn't hide them! A-Bot did!

LOZ - Song of Healing LOZ - Song of Healing

This song... it... always makes me cry it reminds me off all the tragedies that befall the people you get the masks from sure there virtual,but i can't help but feel sad...

TravisGladue responds:

I am sorry you think that way about the song, I didn't intend to make somebody cry. I hope you can cope with what happened in the game. Thanks for telling me.

Sonic the hedgehog 2 boss Sonic the hedgehog 2 boss

good but it had some flaws

evilsoshi responds:

Glad you liked it. Trying I was trying something total new that would fit a Arabic like zone or a dessert theme version of the boss.

super saiyan 3 goku super saiyan 3 goku

this is a super sayain, this is an acended super saiyan and, this, is to go... even... futher beyond! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!